These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.longshotdrinks.co.uk (site).
- Who we are.
www.longshotdrinks.co.uk is a site operated by Long Shot Drinks Limited (we). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12281350 and have our registered office at Suite 23 63/66 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8LE. Our main trading address is [Suite 23 63/66 Hatton Garden, London, England EC1N 8LE. Our VAT number is GB 338 4156 92.
- Agreement to terms.
The site is intended for use only by persons who are at least 18 years of age. By using the site, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement.
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the site and is compatible with the site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site or our entire site. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the site or the use thereof by other users, in any way through any means or device.
- Personal Data.
- Intellectual Property.
All intellectual property rights in any content of the site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the site. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the site (only as permitted by these terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
- Purchase and supply of goods.
If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions of purchase and supply will apply to the sales.
- Do not rely on information on this site.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the site, or any features, parts or content of the site
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
The site may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of, or association with, their operators or promoters.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- General provisions.
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
- Contacting us.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms or any problems concerning the site by using the contact form on the site.