Vegan Seltzer cocktails for Christmas
Did you know you can heat your hard seltzer up for some warm Winter cocktails?
Well, after some careful late night ‘research’, we’ve put together a few different options to shake up your seltzer game this Winter.
All vegan, and all made with your favourite hard seltzer, and a few cupboard staples you’ll have lying around.
...because Irish Coffee was so last year
- Add 15ml amaretto
- Mix with 30ml fresh espresso shot
- Top up with Raspberry & Blackcurrant Hard Seltzer
- For best results – try after Christmas lunch, to fight off those food-coma vibes
Mulled Long Shot
Spicing up the post-carol concert drinks scene this year
- Buy pre-batched mulled wine or make your own - we used this recipe
- Mix with Pink Grapefruit Long Shot
- Heat on hob for 10 minutes, then leave to infuse for 30 mins
- Add Sliced orange and cinnamon stick to garnish
- (Optional) - top up with sloe gin or brandy if you’re feeling extra ‘Christmassy’
Festive High Ball
We’ve given this classic cocktail a hard seltzer upgrade
- Add 30ml Apple Juice and ice
- Stir in 15ml cinnamon syrup (we used the ones we had leftover from last years coffee Christmas set)
- Top up with Strawberry & Rhubarb Hard Seltzer
- Garnish with mint sprig
What they were really drinking in Alice in Wonderland…
- Pour 25ml black tea
- Add in 15ml lime juice (half a lime will do)
- Top up with Strawberry & Rhubarb Long Shot
- Garnish with the classic cocktail addition of a Jammy Dodger (other biscuity treats will also work)
Tried making your own? Email your attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org, for a chance to win a free 24-mixed case.